How to download YouTube videos
Do you like any video on YouTube and want to download it to your computer? If yes then, there are lots of free and paid softwares available to download YouTube videos for free. We are going to guide you how you can download YouTube videos using the following tools.
YouTube Video Downloader
This is the best tool to download YouTube videos easily. Follow the below guidelines to learn how to use YouTube Video Downloader in order to download video from YouTube:
1. Download YouTube Video Downloader and Install it on your computer. After installation, there will be two shortcuts will be made on desktop. i.e. YouTube Video Downloader and Batch Download.
Basically using the YouTube Video Downloader shortcut, you can simply download single video at a time. If you want to download multiple videos then you can use Batch Download shortcut.
2. Now, copy the YouTube Video URL that you want to download and paste it in YouTube Video Downloader (as shown in screenshot below)
3. Once downloading is completed you can watch the downloaded video with your favorite video player.
Now, we are going to guide you how to download Multiple youtube videos with Batch Download feature in YouTube Video Downloader.
1. Open Batch Download shortcut from the desktop & click on the add download button.
2. Now you can simply add many YouTube video links using the same button.
There are few more free tools available to download YouTube videos easily, few of them are:
- Freemake Video Downloader
- Xilisoft Download YouTube Video
- Keep Vid (online tool)
- Free Video Downloader
- Best Video Downloader
- 10 free tools to Download Youtube Videos
If you find any other useful YouTube Video Downloader tool then dont forgot to share it with us using the comment form below. We will love to include more tools in this page.
If you want to convert YouTube videos into Mp3 format then you can learn it from how to convert YouTube video to Mp3.