How to convert powerpoint to video
Lots of users wants to convert their PPT to video format to share it on YouTube, or other social networks. Or to share the presentation to those users who doesnt have PowerPoint installed on their computers.
We are going to guide you step-by-step how to convert PowerPoint (PPT) to video using a third party tool and PowerPoint 2010. We are starting with third party tool called PresentationTube. Simply follow the steps below in order to learn to convert PPT to video.
Using 3rd Party tool
2. Click, on open Icon and locate the PPT file that you want to convert to video.
3. Once, your PPT is fully loaded then click on record button in order to start PPT to video conversion process. After that it will ask to save the video as in FLV format.
4. Now, conversion process will take some time to convert PPT to video. You can see recording process left below of screen.
5. Once conversion process is successfully done, you can view the PPT video into your favorite media player.
Note: This program will only convert video into FLV format, other video formats are not supported.
Using Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft powerpoint 2010 comes with awesome feature to convert PPT into HD video format easily, without using or installing any 3rd party software. We are going to guide you how to enjoy this feature in Powerpoint 2010.
1. Open your PPT file using Powerpoint 2010.
2. Go to File menu and select Save & send. In that under File Types select Create a Video option.
3. You can setup Computer & HD display option according to your need. And if you want to have voice in the video then you can select record time an narrations.
4. You can setup time to change each slide using Seconds to spend on each slide (default is 5 seconds)
5. Now click on Create video button to start PPT to video process.
6. Now, it will ask you to save file as (It supports AVI, MPEG).
7. Once your PPT is converted into video you can watch it using any media player.
If you are using Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007 then you should use PresentationTube method, otherwise using Powerpoint 2010 is best tool to convert PPT to video in HD format. We recommend you to use Powerpoint 2010 to convert PPT to video, because it takes few minutes to convert presentation into video format than PresentationTube method.